Islanders website: Has the preview of Thursday night's game against the Los Angles Kings.
NYI Fan Central Comments:
It's purple, silver and black and we have not seen them since the opening week of last season. I think the last time Los Angeles saw the Nassau Coliseum was the game Trent Hunter went knee on knee with Sean Brown.
Most days do not pass without a Rob Blake trade rumor.
I guess we'll see what the flu does to the lineup, but the Kings have been playing some good hockey 5-2 and are a higher scoring club than the Islanders. Kings just played a one goal overtime loss with Philadelphia and have a lot of young talent.
Islanders need two points here badly. Buffalo is gaining on eighth spot with games in hand. Not the worst game to start Dubie if DiPietro is not a hundred percent.
At this point everyone who visits here knows the drill on possible lineup changes:
1. Check Michael Fornabaio's blog for the Sound Tigers practice report because he knows who's missing first.
2. Check Cory Witt's blog who will report on any recalls after Isles practice.
3. Check out Isles tv for the practice report because Chris King and Steve Mears report who is practicing.
4. See if by chance someone blogs for Newsday which is usually around 5pm.
5. Wait for the telecast or the announcement of changes if your going to the game.
Ct Post: Michael Fornabaio reports no Bridgeport callups.
Dubielewicz starts, DiPirtro backup. Sutton/Fedotenko still out.