A iittle fun for a quiet Monday, a Scott Gordon inteview on a local radio show today
Kjoy.com along with USA Today Kevin Allen reporting Bryan Berard has been invited to Flyers camp in his blog is about all that's happening.
Delcotimes.com: Anthony J. Sanfilippo has Berard's comments on his tryout with Philadelphia along with those of general manager Paul Holmgren.
I'm sure a few older folks remember this on television so I thought being that this is the time of year we see articles about things folks want to change around the NHL in that spirit here at NYIFC we would give our own list of requests as what we would like to see dropped or crushed in terms of hockey.
1. The Eric Lindros (smile) Bobblehead doll.
2. The Shoe Mike Milbury used to beat up a Ranger fan. (Fan/Milbury not included)
3. A nice big bowl of Wendy's Double-Chili.
4. The Mark Messier Leadership Award.
5. A pair of those Roberto Luongo overstuffed pads.
6. Some Red Wings Octopus.
7. The Marine Midland Arena (Buffalo Sabres) first scoreboard.
8. Those ugly Reebok Edge NHL jerseys filled with all the water they hold.
9. Billy Smith's Thirty one cases of Budweiser from his retirement ceremony.
10. Those larger goal nets to match Luongo's pads.